Monday, January 21, 2008

WEIRD DOG LADY


So, my mom is turning into one of those weird dog ladies who has to take their dogs everywhere with them. She doesn't like to leave Skyy in the kennel all day so she lugs this 60 pound dog around with her like it's a lap dog. Anyways, mom comes to pick me up for my birthday shopping and dinner and has her dog in the back seat. I ask mom if she wanted to leave her dog at my house while we were out, but she insisted that the dog was fine in the car. So we went shopping and then met dad to go out to dinner. After dinner we come out of the restaurant to a surprise. Skyy has pooped diarrhea all over the back seat. Apparently it was a dairy day that didn't sit well, or maybe the 10 hours riding in the back seat of the Kia that did it. Anyways it was another crappy birthday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kell! This is a great story. Ha ha, I couldn't help but laugh! Count me in as a faithful blog reader!!!

Carly said...

AAAggghhh! I can not believe that. That was one long ride home.

Love the blog. Count me in as a faithful reader too.

Happy Birthday! Sorry we suck at remembering. Love you and miss you. -Carly & Oliver.

MegBass said...

HEY KELL! Love the blog and that is disgusting- I would hate taking my dogs with me for that reason right there!!! We need to come over and play with Riv's new game! To do the family pages- you add an page element - click on customize and it should take you there. If not I can show you next time I see ya! Which will be who knows when because I'm always working!!! HAPPY FREAKIN BIRTHDAY! love you! MEG

Bethers said...

Happy Birthday Kellerie! I knew that it was but I just found your blog today. Too bad Oliver wasn't there to clean the car at the carwash. He did that for me right before they left and I'll never forget it.

abcde1112223 said...

That is so funny! Love your new blog kell!