Monday, April 21, 2008

"GO REDS"

Here is the schedule for Rivers games this year....He would love for all of his family to be there every game they can make it. His games are at the same park as last year, but only plays on the south field closest to the jr. high. So, here is the schedule:

Tuesday, April 22 @ 7pm

Friday, April 25 @ 5:15pm

Wednesday, May 7 @ 5:15pm

Wednesday, May 14 @ 5:15pm

Thursday, May 15 @ 7:00pm

Wednesday, May 21 @ 5:15 pm

Wednesday, May 28 @ 7:00 pm

Wednesday, June 4 @ 5:15 pm

Friday, June 6 @ 5:15 pm

Thursday, June 12 @ 5:15pm

Friday, June 13 @ 7:00 pm

Wednesday, June 18 @ 7:00 pm

See you there!!!!

5 comments:

Carly said...

I will be there on Thursday the 15th! Yeah for Riv!

spenceandcass said...

Sorry we didn't make it tonight, but I will for sure be there on friday. After the funeral, I will swing by and get my kids and we can go together.....if ya want! GO REDS! GO RIV!

Bethers said...

Can I come with Carly? Go River!

KELL & RIV said...

Of course you can come Beth, River would love to have you come!!! Plus the games are a crack up to watch.

Oliver said...

Ya Beave I was a red one year to in baseball!!!!!!